Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Do Good Diapers (“Do Good”). Please read the following Terms, Conditions and Customer Agreement (“Agreement”). This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions under which Do Good will furnish you weekly cloth diaper delivery service. If you have any questions or need more information regarding this Agreement or our service, please contact us by phone or email.
By using our cloth diaper service, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- Delivery: You will be assigned a weekly delivery day. All deliveries will be made on the same day each week.
- First and Second Delivery: You will receive cloth diapers in the number ordered on your first and second delivery date in a reusable pail liner.
- All Subsequent Deliveries: Fresh, clean cloth diapers will be delivered each week in a number equal to the number of used diapers returned to us the previous week in a reusable pail liner.
- Changes in Delivery Days. Delivery days are subject to change and are subject to delays caused by weather conditions or holidays. Do Good will make reasonable efforts to deliver diapers on the assigned day, and where feasible, notices will be provided regarding changes in delivery schedules.
- Pickup: It is the Customer’s responsibility to place the used diapers in the provided pail liners in the pre-designated area by 7:00 a.m. on the designed delivery day each week. On your delivery day, place your pail liner full of used diapers in the pre-designated area out of direct sunlight.
- Missed-Pick Up: If you forget to leave your used diapers out for pick-up on your scheduled pick-up date, Do Good reserves the right to charge an additional pick-up fee, and/or to refuse to deliver additional diapers. In the event that you forget to leave out your used diapers, we will still leave a clean bundle for you and we will pick-up two weeks worth of diapers the following week. If however, you forget to leave the used diapers out a second week in a row, we will not leave any diapers and you must call us to schedule an extra pickup for an additional fee.
- Customers are responsible for all cloth diapers until they are picked up by Do Good.
- Diaper use, Misuse, and Abuse:
- Use of Diapers. Do Good’s cloth diapers are to be used only for the diapering of children and for related used. To ensure the health of you child, diapers that are found to have been used as cleaning rags or for other non-child related uses will need to be removed from service. You will be charged a $3.00 fee per diaper that needs to be removed from service or are lost.
- Customer shall not soak, home launder, use fish-based oil diaper creams, or make any alterations to the cloth diapers in any way
- Storage of Diapers: Do not store used diapers in the heat (example: outside or in a garage during the summer) or in direct sunlight. This will cause unpleasant organic growths and will damage the cloth diapers. Do not store diapers in plastic bags. This will cause mold and mildew growth and permanent damage to the cloth diapers.
- Lost and found:
- Keep all personal items out of the provided pail liners. Do Good is not responsible for any items left in the pail liners.
- Account and Payment Terms: Customers are billed in four (4) week increments. Customer agrees to pay all invoices when due.
- Service fees must be paid in full on the scheduled date. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
- Returned checks will incur a $30 service charge. Service will be suspended until the account is cleared.
- Customers who sign up for a package or special agree to the service terms of the package or special.
- Termination of Service: Customers may cancel at any time after an initial 4 week term.
- Termination: Customer must provide at least one (1) week prior notice for termination of service. Do Good reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and its services upon one (1) week notice. Do Good also reserves the right to terminate any account not in good standing.
- Early Termination of Packages: Cancelation of any package will incur a service and processing fee of $30. Upon an early termination of package by Customer, Do Good shall refund Customer, on a pro-rata basis, Do Good’s weekly service charge for the remaining weeks of the package purchased by Customer.
- Return of Diapers and Diapers Supplies: Customer acknowledge that all cloth diapers and covers, diaper pails and liner, wet bags, and all other diaper supplies provided by Do Good to Customer remain the sole and exclusive property of Do Good, and shall be returned in good and usable condition (excluding normal wear and tear). Customer shall pay a replacement fee for any such items not returned to Do Good upon the termination of services or damaged by Customer. Upon termination of service, customers have one (1) week to arrange the return of all rented diapers and supplies before the credit card on file is charged in full for the replacement of all missing items. The replacement charge for unreturned diapers is $3.00 each; $24.00 for diaper pails; $15.00 for diaper pail liners; $10.00 for each diaper cover; $5.00 for each Snappi fasteners; and $17.00 for each wet bag. Customer specifically authorizes Do Good to charge Customer’s credit card for the full amount of any unreturned and/or damaged items.
- Vacation. If you are going on vacation and need a suspension of service, please call our office at least one (1) week prior to suspension of service. We will discuss arrangements at that time.
- Customer Default. In the event that Customer fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to pay all costs of collections, including reasonable attorney’s fees, court fees, and/or collection agency fees.
- Customer Satisfaction and Limitations: Do Good strives to meet the satisfaction of all customers. We welcome all comments and questions, and will attempt to remedy any situations brought to our attention. All diapers are cleaned using a professional eco-friendly process that sanitizes to ensure ultimate cleanliness and the best possible product for your child. However, Do Good will not be held liable for any adverse reactions that may occur as a result of Customer’s use of our service or products, this includes, but is not limited to adverse reactions, allergic reaction, or any other personal injury whatsoever.
Customer has read the Terms, Conditions and Customer Agreement and agrees to these terms and conditions, as evidenced by acceptance of the initial delivery of cloth diapers.