Do Good Diapers
Terms and Conditions of Stripping Service
Do Good Diapers (“Do Good”) stripping services are provided subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. As a condition to using any Do Good’s stripping services, and for the mutual benefit of both Do Good and the Customer, the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”):
1. Description of Stripping Services. Beginning upon the receipt of Customer’s cloth diapers, cloth inserts, cloth liners, and/or cloth wipes (individually and collectively, “Customer’s Stash”), Do Good will provide the following services to the Customer (“Stripping Services”): ‘
Professional laundering of the Customer’s Stash in accordance with Do Good’s normal laundering process, as described on www.dogooddiapers.com (“Stripping Process”). PLEASE NOTE that Do Good cannot launder Rumparooz Diapers, any diapers where the PUL is pulling away, or diaper covers as they do not hold up in the commercial equipment used by Do Good. If such items are turned in, and get washed, they have a high likelihood of getting ruined in the commercial equipment and Do Good Diapers shall not be held liable for any such damage.
Because cloth diapers, inserts, liners, and/or wipes differ in age, condition, manufacture defects, staining and use, Do Good shall not responsible for Customer’s Stash bleeding, shrinking, fading, or otherwise becoming altered or becoming worn out by the Stripping Process and does not warrant the removal of all stains.
2. Payment for Stripping Services. Customer will pay for the Stripping Services prior to Do Good picking-up or receiving Customer’s Stash.
3. Waiver of Damage and Limitation of Liability. By submitting Customer’s Stash, Customer acknowledges and consents to the Stripping Process and acknowledges that the Stripping Process may not comply with the manufacturing instructions of the Customer’s Stash. Customer further agrees and acknowledges that Do Good shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to Customer’s Stash during the performance of the Stripping Services and that Do Good’s liability under this Agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the Stripping Services paid by Customer.
The preceding statement of liability shall be the extent of Do Good’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and shall constitute Customer’s exclusive remedy. In no event will Do Good be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not Do Good knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. Do Good disclaims all warranties expressed or implied with respect to the services rendered under this Agreement.
4. Lost Items. Do Good is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable submitted by Customer, including without limitation money, jewelry, or any other valuables.
5. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreement between the parties.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota.